A few days ago I had the place to myself, and nothing better to do, so I decided to experiment with an old recipe of mine for delicious Carbonara. This time, a bake!
It turned out delicious and so so simple!
The ingredients I used were as follow:
- 400gr of any kind of small pasta (penne, fusilli...)
- 200gr of bacon tern.
- 3 medium size eggs
- Creme fraìche
- 1 ball of Mozzarella cheese (in small cubes)
- 1/2 bag of grating cheese.
- Put water to boil. When boiling, add the pasta and leave cooking until ready.
- While the pasta is cooking, put the bacon tern in a pan and fry until it's done.
- In the meantime, cut the mozzarella ball in small cubes.
- In a bowl mix the eggs, the creme fraìche, the mozzarella cubes and the bacon. Mix well and set aside.
- Once the pasta is ready, pour it into an oven-friendly container and mix it with the sauce throughly.
- Cover it all with the grating cheese and leave in the oven at medium/high temperature for about 20 minutes (or until the egg mix starts to thicken).
- When it's done, leave to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Then, enjoy in the garden or the park!!
Hope you like it!
Labels: bake, carbonara, less than an hour, pasta, recipes