Blackberry Banana Icecream

Following yesterday's theme of keeping the Summer spirit alive and well, through food, I thought I would do a follow up post, this time with a healthy yummy dessert I've been meaning to try since I read about it in The Londoner's blog.
Although, I've decided to do it all fruity because it's berry season only happens once each year, and this year is almost over :(

For 2 portions, I used 2 bananas and 125 gr of blackberries.


What you have to do first is, while the blackberries are washing, open and slice the bananas into a container. Then dry the berries and put them also in the container. Put the lid on and leave in the freezer for a few hours.



When you pick them up, they will be frozen. Put them all into a blender and mix until smooth.


After it's done, you have two options, either you put it back in the freezer or enjoy it in the garden (or as i did, in a comfy chair with mood lights and a warm blanket) :)


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,