Of Strolls and Icecream

The other day was one of those rare late summer days.

The sun was shinning and not one cloud in the sky was to be seen, tho a jacket wasn't amiss.

After such stormy weather the past few days, it was a very nice and welcome change, and not knowing how long it'd last I decided to make the most of it and take a stroll in the Bürgerpark.

But first I had to put everything in the freezer to make some ice-cream later when I got back, because it'dd take a little while to be ready, it was the perfect plan. And with no worries in my mind i ventured out for that stroll in the park. Thinking it could possibly have been the last of the season makes me a bit sad, but soon will be autumn and a completely different atmosphere will take over. Brown, gold, red leaves all over, birds migrating, jackets and scarves, warm chocolate with cream...Another season to love!

Bürgerpark Bremen

 My first acquaintance as I walked in the park...tho wasn't the only one in the end!
Bürgerpark Bremen
Bürgerpark Bremen
Bürgerpark Bremen
Bürgerpark Bremen
Bürgerpark Bremen
I'm pleased to introduce you to the one and only mr. I'm-so-busy-eating-that-I-have-no-time-for-photos-today donkey. My old time friend in the depths of the Bürgerpark.

Bürgerpark Bremen

Anyhow, after a very nice relaxing two hours, I came back to the perfectly ready ingredients and a growling stomach, so let's get started shall we?

home-made melon and banana ice cream
For a nice four portions of this deliciously healthy ice-cream you'll need:
Mix it all in the mixer, puree-it all well and thorough, chill for about 1 hour.
After the hours is passed, use the mixer on it for a couple minutes more. Repeat this for about 3 or 4 hours, or until desired texture is achieved.
Serve, decorate with pieces of white and bitter chocolate and enjoy!!
home-made melon and banana ice cream
home-made melon and banana ice cream
-H
Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / Instagram

Labels: , , ,