Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H

For the past few weeks I've been trying a new eyeliner. EyeStudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner 24H by Maybelline.
Mybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner 24H Gel Eyeliner

Gel eyeliner  has always scared me a bit, a brush and the paint separate...with my pulse, no way!

So I've always been a pencil eyeliner kinda person, until now.

Maybelline's EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H has changed me. I'm a new person. Gel Eyeliner convert if you may, and not going back, no way!
Mybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner 24H Gel Eyeliner
Mybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner 24H Gel Eyeliner
I got the blackest black tone and I have to say, I couldn't be happier. The creamy, smooth texture of this gel eyeliner is fabulous and allows for a clear, precise, and intense line that stays put (and waterproof!) for 24 hours. And the professional mini brush that comes along is perfect.
Whether you want a thick long line or a thin one, Maybelline's EyeStudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner 24H can do it.
Mybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner 24H Gel Eyeliner
Definitely a new must on my makeup bag! What is yours?

-H
Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / Instagram

Labels: , , , ,