#WishfulWednesday: Michael Kors' bags

This week's #WishfulWednesday post has nothing to do with travelling, tho I've done a whole lot of daydreaming on the process of putting it together.

Dive in for an unbelievable experience...

Michael Kors Logo

Yes, yes, you got that one right, I'm talking about Michael Kors' bags, of course!

Since my favourite bag broke a few weeks ago, I've been hunting for the new perfect, multi-tasking, and durable bag. 

Then, I fell in love with Michael Kors' designs, and there's no going back. 

Tho they are a bit out of my league at the moment, dreaming is free right? ;)

Here are my top 5 dream Michael Kors' bags 

Sutton Medium Color-Block Saffiano Leather Satchel

This beautiful leather color-block tote can be combined with almost any outfit thanks to the combination of the camel and dark brown tones. 
This extremely versatile Michael Kors bag is perfect for everyday use and will give any outfit that last touch of elegance.

Michael Kors Sutton Medium Color-Block Saffiano Leather Satchel
Michel Kors

Jet Set Travel Medium Color-Block Saffiano Leather Tote

If you are looking for something a bit bigger (or you just want to have the set), this medium size travel tote is your guy.
Same as with the previous bag, easy to combine, resistant, and very versatile as it can be used in many situations.

Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Medium Color-Block Saffiano Leather Tote
Michael Kors

Susannah Quilted Leather Large Tote

Changing style to a more traditional ladylike bag, this quilted leather design is to die for. Elegant and sophisticated to the core. Perfect as a work bag. It's available in two colors black and claret, I can't decide which one I love more!

Michael Kors Susannah Quilted Leather Large Tote
Michael Kors

Fulton Leather Large Shoulder Bag

For all other occasions I'd go for this lovely large over the shoulder bag where all you can dream of and more fit. You don't want to leave it at home, don't worry there's still place in one of the many inside pockets this bag rocks. Is it weird that I want to marry this bag? What am I saying, of course it isn't! But hey, this beast is almost sold out, no wonder!

Michael Kors Fulton Leather Large Shoulder Bag
Michael Kors

Bedford Leopard Hair Calf Clutch

Let your untamed side run wild and free with this leopard print clutch. Perfect for that crazy night out with the ladies, or any other event where a bit of spice may come in handy. 

Michael Kors Bedford Leopard Hair Calf Clutch
Michael Kors

So, that was my top 5 Michael Kors' bags selection, I hope you got inspired and find something that suits your style and needs.

Oh and did you know they have great deals in the sale section, which are still out of my league but maybe one of you lucky ladies can score that tote of your dreams.

Which one would you pick? Do you have any tips or suggestions on where to find great deals on bags? Share them with me down under in the comments section, cos I am in desperate need for a new day-to-day bag ^^

Cheers!

-H
Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / Instagram

Labels: , , ,