Sneak Preview - A Weekend Getaway [VIDEO]

I want to start today's post by thanking all of you for all your support during the past couple months, with the re-branding, re-directioning of Wanderwings to what it's slowly but steadily becoming. Today we reached two looong awaited benchmarks, the first 100 on Facebook and the 500 on Instagram, and it wouldn't have been possible without you guys, so thanks so so so much!
A Weekend Getaway [VIDEO PREVIEW]


To celebrate, I wanted to share some news with you. Wanderwings is now also on Youtube. Go subscribe for a monthly dosis of cute travel videos! Like this sneak preview I just released! I have been feeling extra creative lately, maybe it was the fact that I had to stay home or simply the amazing things that have been going on in my life lately, but yep, here you go...full video will be up next month, until then, share some love, follow my channel, and enjoy the weather!!


********
Did you enjoy this post? Let me know in the comments or by sharing it with the social media links! I'd love to keep giving you (budget) travel tips and tricks and cultiural curiosities so feel free to subscribe by e-mail in this link. You can also follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagram & Bloglovin'. Can't wait to connect with you and hear from you!

Labels: , , , ,