Unbelievably Easy Traditional Spanish Sangria Recipe (+ Freebie!)

Ready for the weekend? I totally am! I know, I know, it's just Monday but a girl can dream right? Plus it's summer! So to get you in the mood too, I've decided to share with you my TOP-Secret super easy and delicious Traditional Spanish Sangria recipe.

I've been doing it for years and it's always without a fail heavenly! Grab a blanket, fill the picnic basket with deliciousness, and prepare this amazing Sangria for the perfect day out! Or enjoy it with a couple friends in the balcony...either way, you'll never want to go back to the tetrapack version!
Unbelievably Easy Traditional Spanish Sangria Recipe (+ Freebie!)
All you'll need for about 2 L of Sangria is:


(This measures are for reference, you can adapt it to how much you want to prepare by multipliying)

And it is sososo simple to prepare as to chunk it all up (fruits I mean, no fingers please), and place the fruit in a jar or a big bowl with the cinammon stick. (You can go as craaaazy as you want...I know of someone who did it in a 10 Liter bucket! No names needed right? *wink wink*).

Pour the wine and the juice in the bowl, disolve the sugar (to taste), and cool it for a couple hour!

Serve with ice (or frozen fruit is also great!), and enjoy!

And so you can go back to it, or print it out, I've made this a free PDF downloadable recipe. You can get it by clicking


Let me know if you'd like me to keep on making downloadable recipes and guides! And what sort of thing you'd like to hear about next. Whether it is a recipe or a self-guided Insta-Walk (coming soon!) I'd love to hear about it!


********
Did you enjoy this post? Let me know in the comments or by sharing it with the social media links! I'd love to keep giving you (budget) travel tips and tricks and cultiural curiosities so feel free to follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagram & Bloglovin'. Can't wait to connect with you and hear from you!

Labels: , ,